ROLE: ACCOUNT MANAGER
Reporting to: Client Services Director
Who We Are
Massive Rocket is a Digital Agency based between the UK and Belgium. Massive Rocket helps companies Understand their customers, Build beautiful experiences and automate Communications to generate predictable growth. Core Services: Product & App Development, CRM Automation, Data & Analytics, Strategy.
We have an international team and we work with customers across Europe in Financial Services, Aviation, Music, Media, Streaming and Sports.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for an Account Manager to manage and grow our customer accounts and relationships. The Account Manager will be responsible for the day to day running of the all client-facing delivery and will also play an active role in business development activities.
- Establishing and maintaining the client relationship standard of excellence for the agency to follow.
- Managing senior client expectations, increasing client satisfaction and engagement.
- Identifying and developing new opportunities within existing clients to maximise account growth.
- Building relationships, identifying and qualifying new business opportunities.
- Scoping projects with the support of the delivery team
- Creating proposals & Pricing with the support of the delivery team
- Closing Projects and briefing the delivery teams
- Determine the strategic direction and tone for all client accounts.
- White-boarding solutions with customers and working with delivery teams to create project proposals.
- Ensuring all work is completed on time, delivered to the clients’ strategy and budget.
- Managing tracking and reporting of performance to uphold team accountability and promote quality of service.
- Working with the delivery team to ensure projects are appropriately staffed and profitable.
- 4+ years experience in a client facing role
- Experience in a CSD or AD role
- Experience of managing, developing and nurturing a team
How to Apply
Please provide: CV + Cover Letter + LinkedIn Profile