ROLE: CAMPAIGN MANAGER (CRM)
Reporting to: CRM Team Lead (CRM)
Who We Are
Massive Rocket is a Digital Agency based between the UK and Belgium. Massive Rocket helps companies Understand their customers, Build beautiful experiences and automate Communications to generate predictable growth. Core Services: Product & App Development, CRM Automation, Data & Analytics, Strategy.
We have an international team and we work with customers across Europe in Financial Services, Aviation, Music, Media, Streaming and Sports.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for a CRM Campaign Manager to manage and grow our CRM Practice. You will be responsible for the day to day running of the all client-facing CRM Campaign briefing, creative and delivery.
This a creative role that, over time, will develop into a CRM Campaign team manager position.
Campaign Briefing & Strategy
- Work with clients to create campaign roadmaps and calendars
- Manage the campaign briefing and requirements gathering process
- Optimise the campaign setup, delivery and reporting process
- Deploy campaigns across channels: email, push messaging, in-app and SMS
- Campaign Setup
- Review campaign journey
- Email template configuration & review
- Email setup – light design, HTML and CSS skills needed
- Copy & CTA review – copy & content will be provided
- Campaign configuration
- Setup journeys
- Setup Segments
- Campaign performance review & benchmarking
- Provide recommendations & enhancements
- 2-4+ years experience in a client facing role
- Ideally, you will have experience in one or more of these areas:
- Experience in blogging, content creation or website management
- Experience in a CRM, Marketing, Lifecycle Marketing Role
- HTML / CSS
- Design experience – photoshop, canva, …
How to Apply
Please provide: CV + Cover Letter + LinkedIn Profile