ROLE: CLIENT PARTNER
Reporting to: Client Services Lead
Who We Are
Massive Rocket is a Digital Agency based between the UK and Belgium. Massive Rocket helps companies Understand their customers, Build beautiful experiences and automate Communications to generate predictable growth. Core Services: Product & App Development, CRM Automation, Data & Analytics, Strategy.
We have an international team and we work with customers across Europe in Financial Services, Aviation, Music, Media, Streaming and Sports.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for a Client Partner to manage and grow our customer accounts and relationships. The Client Partner will be responsible for the quality of all client-facing delivery and will also play an active role in business development activities.
The Client Partner (jointly with the Project Manager) will be a subject matter expert with knowledge in CRM, CDP, Account Management, Project Management, Strategy and Architecture. The Client Partner will be the voice of the customer and own the end-to-end responsibility for the success, client satisfaction and growth of the engagement and account starting from initial meetings and proposal creation to account delivery and growth.
- End-to-end responsibility for the success and growth of the engagement and account starting from initial meetings and proposal creation to account delivery and growth.
- Establishing and maintaining the client relationship standard of excellence for the agency to follow.
- Managing senior client expectations, increasing client satisfaction and engagement.
- Identifying, qualifying and developing new opportunities within existing clients to maximize account growth.
- Building relationships, identifying and qualifying new business opportunities.
- Scoping projects with the support of the delivery team
- Creating proposals & Pricing with the support of the delivery team
- Closing Projects and briefing the delivery teams
- Determine the strategic direction and tone for all client accounts.
- White-boarding solutions with customers and working with delivery teams to create project proposals.
- Ensuring all work is completed on time, delivered to the clients’ strategy and budget.
- Managing tracking and reporting of performance to uphold team accountability and promote quality of service.
- Working with the delivery team to ensure projects are appropriately staffed and profitable.
- 8+ years experience in a client facing role
- Technical Engineering or Technical Marketing Background
- Experience and expertise in at least 4 of the following areas
- Consulting / Business Analyst
- Account Management
- Project Management
- Experience managing multiple complex projects
How to Apply
Please provide: CV + Cover Letter + LinkedIn Profile