ROLE: DATA INTEGRATION CONSULTANT (CDP & CRM)
Reporting to: CDP Lead
Who We Are
Massive Rocket is a Data & CRM Agency based in the UK with customers in Europe, US and Africa. Massive Rocket helps companies Understand their customers and automate Communications to generate predictable growth. Core Services: CRM Automation, Data & Analytics.
We have an international European team and we work with customers across Europe in Financial Services, Aviation, Music, Media, Streaming and Sports.
What we’re looking for
Massive Rocket is looking for someone to join the team remotely for a client facing Data Integration Consultant role. You will join our team of technical CDP and CRM experts to help serve some of the most exciting and fastest growing businesses in the world.
- Working with customers to help them translate functional requirements into technical requirements
- Guiding clients through their data implementations from Strategy to Execution
- Technical Architecture Design
- Technical Platform Configuration and Integration
- Creating rapid prototypes and concept validation
- Data planning – you will be responsible for designing and developing data plans for customers in different environments.
- Technical Integrations via Mobile SDKs, APIs, …
- Data management and imports
Additional Responsibilities may include
- Compliant CDP (Customer Data Platform) architecture design (mParticle, Segment, GDPR, CCPA)
- Software setup (Amplitude, Braze, Eloqua, Facebook, Google Suite, Hubspot, Snowflake, Mixpanel, …)
- Software integration (AWS, Azure, GTM, REST, …)
- Software engineering (bash, git, js, python, sql, yaml, …)
- QA (Data plans, writing test cases, …)
- Mentoring / reviewing junior work
Skills & Qualifications
Familiarity with the deployment process one or many of the following technologies: Segment, mParticle, Tealium, Batch, Braze, Amplitude, Mixpanel, Leanplum, Airship, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Oracle Marketing Cloud, Snowflake, Tableau, …
You will be expected to technically understand how these technologies work, design an integration plan and do the technical integration in customer environments.
- 4+ years experience in a hands-on technical client facing role: Sales Engineering, Engineering, Consulting,…
- Web & Mobile Development / Prototyping
- Ruby on Rails
- React Native
- Data Management
- SQL / MySQL
- AWS (Lambda, Cognito)
- Bachelor’s degree or Masters in Computer Science
- Excellent communication skills
Bonus Experience (but not required)
Familiarity with the deployment process one or many of the following technologies
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Oracle Marketing Cloud
How to Apply
Please provide: CV + Cover Letter + LinkedIn Profile