ROLE: DATA INTEGRATION LEAD (CDP & CRM)
Reporting to: Delivery Directory
Who We Are
Massive Rocket is a Data & CRM Agency based in the UK with customers in Europe, US and Africa. Massive Rocket helps companies Understand their customers and automate Communications to generate predictable growth. Core Services: CRM Automation, Data & Analytics.
We have an international European team and we work with customers across Europe in Financial Services, Aviation, Music, Media, Streaming and Sports.
What we’re looking for
Massive Rocket is looking for someone to join the team remotely for a client facing Data Integration Lead role. You will join our team of technical CDP and CRM experts to help serve some of the most exciting and fastest growing businesses in the world.
You will be helping us grow and develop our integration talent and build an inclusive, high-performing interdisciplinary team. We’re particularly looking for people who would love to work across multiple concurrent integration projects deploying data, analytics and marketing automations platforms into customer environments.
Here are a few of the technologies that we work with: Segment, mParticle, Tealium, Batch, Braze, Amplitude, Mixpanel, Leanplum, Airship, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Oracle Marketing Cloud, Snowflake, Tableau, … You will be deploying these technologies in Mobile and Web environments by integrating SDKs, making API calls or writing data import scripts.
You will be an individual contributor helping your team map out project architecture, design project approaches and be hands on when needed. Your broader focus will be on helping your team become high-performing.
- Working within an interdisciplinary group of engineers to build a high-performing team that consistently and iteratively delivers high-impact, high-quality work.
- Work with customers to help them translate functional requirements into technical requirements
- Guide clients through their Data implementations from Strategy to Execution
- Technical Architecture Design
- Understanding & clarify customer requirements
- Deliver customer requests: code changes, enhancements and bug fixes
- Collaborating with the team to drive technical initiatives that improve our engineering practices.
- 8+ years experience in a hands-on technical client facing role: Sales Engineering, Engineering, Consulting,…
- Web & Mobile Development / Prototyping (experience with one or more of these ideal)
- Ruby on Rails
- React Native
- Data Management (experience with one or more of these ideal)
- SQL / MySQL
- AWS (Lambda, Cognito)
- Bachelor’s degree or Masters in Computer Science
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with the deployment process one or many of the following technologies
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Oracle Marketing Cloud
- Tableau, …
How to Apply
Please provide: CV + Cover Letter + LinkedIn Profile