ROLE: DIGITAL JOURNALIST (MARTECH)
Reporting to: CEO
Who We Are
Massive Rocket is a Data & CRM Agency based in the UK with customers in Europe, US and Africa. Massive Rocket helps companies Understand their customers and automate Communications to generate predictable growth. Core Services: CRM Automation, Data & Analytics.
We have an international team and we work with customers across Europe in Financial Services, Aviation, Music, Media, Streaming and Sports.
What we’re looking for
We are hiring for an exciting new role to help us grow our media business. We are building a next generation Digital Media Business and looking for someone entrepreneurial to help us build out the team and processes.
We are looking for a Digital Journalist / Creative Director to help us build out 10+ Digital brands, magazines and publish high quality content at high speed.
Your initial focus will be the future of Data & CRM.
Other topics covered will initially include: Digital Marketing, Technology, Music, Fashion, Sports, Gaming, Finance, Travel, Retail, Charities, …
- You will be responsible for setting and enforcing the creative vision for the different brands and magazines.
- You will come up with creative concepts to develop the brands, reach new audiences and provide high-quality content that keeps your audience excited and engaged.
- Manage a team producing digital content: image, copy, video, …
- You will be reviewing our current processes and re-designing them to make them more efficient.
- You will be responsible for the speed and quality of content publication.
- You will be leading interviews with digital leaders
- You will be researching and writing white-papers on the future of Data & CRM
- Your will be establishing and maintaining relationships with our community of leaders
- 4+ years experience in a digital editing or publishing role
- Experience with research projects and writing long form content
- Strong copywriting and review skills
- Perfect written and spoken english skills
- Bonus skills – familiarity with the following tools & technologies
- WordPress – article creation, editing and reviews.
- Image editing
How to Apply
Please provide: CV + Cover Letter + LinkedIn Profile