ROLE: EMAIL DEVELOPER (HTML / CSS)
Reporting to: Technical Delivery Directory
Who We Are
Massive Rocket is a Data & CRM Agency based in the UK with customers in Europe, US and Africa. Massive Rocket helps companies Understand their customers and automate Communications to generate predictable growth. Core Services: CRM Automation, Data & Analytics.
We have an international European team and we work with customers across Europe in Financial Services, Aviation, Music, Media, Streaming and Sports.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for an Email Developer to extend our fast growing CRM team and in turn build out our practice. The ideal candidate will love coding email (and in-app messaging) templates, testing and optimising them, making them beautiful, interactive and efficient.
You will be an individual contributor helping your team map out project architecture, design project approaches and be hands on when needed. Your broader focus will be on helping your team become high-performing.
- Join an agile delivery team
- Working within an interdisciplinary group of engineers to build a high-performing team that consistently and iteratively delivers high-impact, high-quality work.
- Understanding & clarify customer requirements
- Deliver customer requests: code changes, enhancements and bug fixes
- Utilize HTML/CSS and email marketing best practices to create and code interactive experiences for email.
- Develop/modify email templates and existing campaigns.
- Contribute to the continued modernization and evolution of the brand.
- Apply the best practices in email development, email compliance regulations, and accessibility.
- Set up, test, and launch complex email campaigns with dynamic content.
- Execute email campaigns with a heavy emphasis on customer segmentation, testing protocol, and technical execution.
- Perform QA.
- Ensure identical rendering across browsers, ESPs, and devices.
- Troubleshoot HTML, CSS, and other performance issues.
- Proactively work with teammates to improve processes and work methods for greater efficiency.
- Perform coding and database maintenance tasks as required.
- Relevant email development work experience.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of HTML/CSS.
- Proficient in responsive email design and front-end development.
- Knowledgeable of email compliance regulations.
- Familiarity with email marketing and marketing automation technology.
Bonus Experience (but not required)
- Liquid, jQuery, PHP, and Google Analytics experience
- Working knowledge of SQL and AMPscript
- Bachelor’s degree or Masters in Computer Science
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with the deployment process one or many of the following technologies
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Oracle Marketing Cloud
- Tableau, …
How to Apply
Please provide: CV + Cover Letter + LinkedIn Profile