ROLE: FULL-STACK ENGINEER
Reporting to: Technical Delivery Directory
Who We Are
Massive Rocket is a Digital consultancy based between the UK and Belgium. Massive Rocket helps companies Understand their customers, Build beautiful experiences and automate Communications to generate predictable growth. Core Services: Product & App Development, CRM Automation, Data & Analytics, Strategy.
We have an international European team and we work with customers across Europe in Financial Services, Aviation, Music, Media, Streaming and Sports.
What we’re looking for
You will be working on a front and back-end web application for a large online media / gaming company.
Your day to day activities will include development, code reviews, refactoring, bug fixes, enhancements and new feature requests. Some analysis might be also required to modernize the current stack.
- Join an agile delivery team
- Understand & clarify customer requirements
- Deliver customer requests: code changes, enhancements and bug fixes
- Maintain and modernize current codebase
- Bachelor or Master in computer Science
- Architecture design
- Coding best practices and use of version control
- +5 years of experience in front / backend development with modern coding languages
- Experience with Terraform, Azure cloud, Snowflake and AWS preferable
- Developing native or react mobile applications
- SDK updates and management
How to Apply
Please provide: CV + Cover Letter + LinkedIn Profile