ROLE: OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Who We Are
Massive Rocket is a Data & CRM Consultancy based in the UK with customers in Europe, US and Africa. Massive Rocket helps companies Understand their customers and automate Communications to generate predictable growth. Core Services: CRM Automation, Data & Analytics.
We have an international team and we work with customers across Europe in Financial Services, Aviation, Music, Media, Streaming and Sports.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for an Operations Executive to help us design, execute and automate (where possible) company, media and partner operations processes.
You will be working closely with the Massive Rocket Operations, Media and Partnerships teams to help streamline and accelerate activities.
Operation activities include
- Partnerships coordination
- Meeting scheduling & calendar management for the partnerships team
- Meeting Follow ups
- Managing requests and soft booking for the Onboarding Services
- Collecting and confirming client details
- Following up on unpaid invoices
- Media operations
- Copy approval requests and follow ups
- Social media posting
- Company operations
- Team meeting setup and booking
- Management of online deliveries & food orders
- Travel booking
- Timesheet submissions & reminders
- Managing tracking and reporting of day to day activities
The ideal candidate will not only look at executing processes but will work on documenting, optimizing and automating the work where possible.
- 4+ years experience in an operations role
- Rapid execution with attention to detail
- Perfect written and spoken english
- Agency and software experience preferred
- Used to using Google sheets and Excel
- Experience using Asana, Jira, Google docs.
- Experience with automation tools such as Airtable, Zapier, tray.io, …
How to Apply
Contact: [email protected]
Please provide: CV + Cover Letter + LinkedIn Profile