ROLE: PROJECT MANAGER
Reporting to: Client Services Director
Who We Are
Massive Rocket is a Digital Agency based between the UK and Belgium. Massive Rocket helps companies Understand their customers, Build beautiful experiences and automate Communications to generate predictable growth. Core Services: Product & App Development, CRM Automation, Data & Analytics, Strategy.
We have an international team and we work with customers across Europe in Financial Services, Aviation, Music, Media, Streaming and Sports.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for a Project Manager to manage and grow our customer accounts and relationships. The Project Manager will be responsible for the day to day running of the all client-facing delivery.
- Establishing and maintaining the client relationship standard of excellence for the agency to follow.
- Managing senior client expectations, increasing client satisfaction and engagement.
- Creating proposals & Pricing with the support of the delivery team
- Closing Projects and briefing the delivery teams
- Ensuring all work is completed on time, delivered to the clients’ strategy and budget.
- Managing tracking and reporting of performance to uphold team accountability and promote quality of service.
- Working with the delivery team to ensure projects are appropriately staffed and profitable.
- Sprint planning, Sprint Retrospectives and reviews
- Customer Status Updates & Escalations.
- Status Emails
- 3+ years experience in a client facing project management role
- Agency and software experience preferred
- Experience in Agile, Scrum delivery
- Experience running multiple concurrent projects
- Experience using Asana, Jira, Google docs and Excel.
How to Apply
Please provide: CV + Cover Letter + LinkedIn Profile