ROLE: TALENT MANAGER (APAC)
Reporting to: APAC Region Lead
Who We Are
Massive Rocket is a Data & CRM Consultancy based in the UK with customers in Europe, US and Africa. Massive Rocket helps companies Understand their customers and automate Communications to generate predictable growth. Core Services: CRM Automation, Data & Analytics.
We have an international team and we work with customers across Europe in Financial Services, Aviation, Music, Media, Streaming and Sports.
What we’re looking for
Massive Rocket is looking for someone to join the team remotely and help with the hiring activities. The Recruiting Consultant position supports the full-cycle recruiting process by coordinating and administration activities associated with the recruitment process.
- Assist in the full cycle recruitment process
- Develop and implement recruiting strategies for finding qualified job candidates in a timely manner
- Read and analyze job descriptions and create job postings
- Source and contact qualified candidates through direct recruiting, job boards, databases, employee referrals, and other methods
- Maintain up-to-date records of all recruitment activities
- Schedule interviews with hiring managers and other stakeholders to evaluate candidates’ skills and experience further.
- Evaluate applicant qualifications through various assessments or interviews to determine their fit within the organization’s structure & culture.
- Guide applicants through the hiring process while providing clear expectations of the job role and company policies;
- Track upcoming recruitment campaigns, forecast future hiring needs and advise HR team accordingly;
- Establish talent pipelines to facilitate future hires when needed;
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Marketing or related field.
- 10+ years of experience in recruitment/HR assistant roles.
- Knowledge and understanding of skill required to deliver the following types of projects: CDP, CRM, Data, Engineering and Integration.
- Experience interviewing technical candidates and engineers.
- Knowledge of human resource processes and best practices.
- Relevant software applications for job postings, tracking information and documenting procedures (e.g., Asana, MS Office Suite).
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem solving, organizational and customer service skills combined with an ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to take initiative while working both independently or as part of a team.
- Ability to interact effectively with people at all levels within a corporate structure through diplomatic approaches reflecting understanding & adherence to business environments & cultures
- Experience using Asana, Jira, Google docs.
- Experience with automation tools such as airtable, zapier, tray.io, …
How to Apply
Please provide: CV + Cover Letter + LinkedIn Profile