ROLE: SENIOR STRATEGY CONSULTANT (CRM)
Reporting to: Client Services Director
Who We Are
Massive Rocket is a Data & CRM Agency based in the UK with customers in Europe, US and Africa. Massive Rocket helps companies Understand their customers and automate Communications to generate predictable growth. Core Services: CRM Automation, Data & Analytics.
We have an international team and we work with customers across Europe in Financial Services, Aviation, Music, Media, Streaming and Sports.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for a Senior Strategy Consultant to manage and grow our customer accounts and relationships. The Account Manager will be responsible for the day to day running of the all client-facing delivery and will also play an active role in business development activities.
- Take a lead role in client project delivery for retention audits + CRM programs working with multiple clients simultaneously
- Use analytics and attribution tools to build and investigate key user funnels, segmented retention charts and behavioural analyses to find problems, opportunities and campaign ideas for our clients
- Develop strategic marketing automation roadmaps based on a detailed understanding of the client’s qualitative and quantitative data insights
- Create and deliver presentations which communicate growth opportunities to product, analytics, and executive leadership.
- Scope detailed experiments to validate hypotheses that align closely with user psychology and usage habits for a broad range of mobile apps
- Help the team turn experiments into complex lifecycle flows using triggers and segmentations that intelligently send campaigns with both static and dynamic content
- Closely monitor campaign delivery and conduct robust statistically significant reports against core retention KPIs (not just leading indicator campaign metrics)
- Present and lead workshops at client onsite visits, weekly iteration calls and one on one consultations that confidently communicate your expertise to both junior team members and executives
- Manage and train one or more Junior/Mid Growth consultant, who will assist you with executing on the client work
- Determine the strategic direction and tone for all client accounts.
- White-boarding solutions with customers and working with delivery teams to create project proposals.
- Ensuring all work is completed on time, delivered to the clients’ strategy and budget.
- Managing tracking and reporting of performance to uphold team accountability and promote quality of service.
- Working with the delivery team to ensure projects are appropriately staffed and profitable.
- Establishing and maintaining the client relationship standard of excellence for the agency to follow.
- Managing senior client expectations, increasing client satisfaction and engagement.
- 4+ years experience in a client facing / CRM role
- Experience in a CRM, Marketing, Lifecycle Marketing Role.
- Familiarity with the deployment process one or many of the following technologies
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Oracle Marketing Cloud
- Tableau, …
How to Apply
Please provide: CV + Cover Letter + LinkedIn Profile