ROLE: SENIOR UX / UI DESIGNER
Reporting to: Product Lead
Who We Are
Massive Rocket is a Digital Consultancy based between the UK and Belgium. Massive Rocket helps companies Understand their customers, Build beautiful experiences and automate Communications to generate predictable growth. Core Services: Product & App Development, CRM Automation, Data & Analytics, Strategy.
We have an international European team and we work with customers across Europe in Financial Services, Aviation, Music, Media, Streaming and Sports.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for an experienced UX / UI designer to lead a web application development project for a large online media / gaming company. The right candidate will also be helping Massive Rocket build out the UX / UI team and discipline within the business over the coming years.
Join an agile delivery team and own the end to end customer experience and design aspects for some of our largest customers.
You will be leading our customers through the following phases / deliverables of the conceptualisation of their web and mobile applications:
- Understand & clarify customer requirements – backlog development with the support of the project team
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Moodboards – Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemap
- Wireframes / Customer journeys / site hierarchy
- Clickable wireframes – Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- UI Design guidelines & Design patterns – Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets. Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- UX / UI reviews and testing – Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness). Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- 5+ years UX / UI experience
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Agency experience preferred
- Client facing / consulting
- Workshop facilitation
- Up to date on modern design practices and frameworks
How to Apply
Please provide: CV + Cover Letter + LinkedIn Profile