ROLE: ENGINEERING TEAM LEAD (MARTECH)
Reporting to: Technical Delivery Directory
Who We Are
Massive Rocket is a Digital Agency based between the UK and Belgium. Massive Rocket helps companies Understand their customers, Build beautiful experiences and automate Communications to generate predictable growth. Core Services: Product & App Development, CRM Automation, Data & Analytics, Strategy.
We have an international European team and we work with customers across Europe in Financial Services, Aviation, Music, Media, Streaming and Sports.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for a Technical Integration Manager to grow and develop our integration talent and build an inclusive, high-performing interdisciplinary team. We’re particularly looking for people who would love to work across multiple concurrent integration projects deploying data, analytics and marketing automations platforms into customer environments.
Here are a few of the technologies that we work with: Segment, mParticle, Tealium, Batch, Braze, Amplitude, Mixpanel, Leanplum, Airship, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Oracle Marketing Cloud, Snowflake, Tableau, … You will be deploying these technologies in Mobile and Web environments by integrating SDKs, making API calls or writing data import scripts.
You will be an individual contributor helping your team map out project architecture, design project approaches and be hands on when needed. Your broader focus will be on helping your team become high-performing.
- Join an agile delivery team
- Working within an interdisciplinary group of engineers to build a high-performing team that consistently and iteratively delivers high-impact, high-quality work.
- Understanding & clarify customer requirements
- Deliver customer requests: code changes, enhancements and bug fixes
- Collaborating with the team to drive technical initiatives that improve our engineering practices.
- Design a technical integration plan
- 8+ years experience in a hands-on technical client facing role: Sales Engineering, Engineering, Consulting,…
- Web & Mobile Development / Prototyping
- Ruby on Rails
- React Native
- Data Management
- SQL / MySQL
- AWS (Lambda, Cognito)
- Bachelor’s degree or Masters in Computer Science
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with the deployment process one or many of the following technologies
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Oracle Marketing Cloud
- Tableau, …
How to Apply
Please provide: CV + Cover Letter + LinkedIn Profile