ROLE: TRAINING & ONBOARDING MANAGER (CRM)
Reporting to: Onboarding Team Lead
Who We Are
Massive Rocket is a Data & CRM Agency based in the UK with customers in Europe, US and Africa. Massive Rocket helps companies Understand their customers and automate Communications to generate predictable growth. Core Services: CRM Automation, Data & Analytics.
We have an international team and we work with customers across Europe in Financial Services, Aviation, Music, Media, Streaming and Sports.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for an Onboarding & Training Manager join our Training Practice. You will be responsible for the day to day running of the all client-facing training delivery.
This a role that, over time, will develop into a CRM Campaign Manager position working on CRM strategy & Execution with our customers.
- Project manage a portfolio of customer onboardings to successful outcomes, accelerating Time to Value, growing and retaining customers.
- Collaborate with internal technical resources to empower and train customers to use CRM software as efficiently as possible.
- Engage with customer stakeholders to understand their business and technical goals, building credible relationships throughout the customer organization, from senior staff to Braze end users.
- Help drive early adoption, setting KPIs and success metrics for ROI.
- Advocate customer business use-cases to product development
- Effectively deliver engaging enablement training and workshops.
- 2-4+ years experience in a client facing role
- Perfect English communicator
- Project management experience
- Training delivery experience
Bonus Experience (but not required)
- Ideally, you will have experience in one or more of these areas:
- Experience in blogging, content creation or website management
- Experience in a CRM, Marketing, Lifecycle Marketing Role
- HTML / CSS
- Design experience – photoshop, canva,
- Familiarity with the deployment process one or many of the following technologies:
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Oracle Marketing Cloud
- Tableau, …
How to Apply
Please provide: CV + Cover Letter + LinkedIn Profile