Not only are your customers naturally moving to mobile but you want them to be on mobile. This will allow you to engage with them in their moments of need and improve their customer experience at high scale and low cost.
- 80% of internet users own a smartphone
- Mobile platforms, such as smartphones and tablets, host up to 60% of digital media time for users
- In 2017 global users spend an average of 89% of their mobile-device time in-app and only 11% on the web.
Engagement is a lot higher on mobile
- Customers activate quicker
- Engage more often
- Cost less to serve
- Refer quicker
Mobile Engagement is extremely effective. The average click rate of Push Notifications is of 7.8% in 2018. However, mobile is not just another channel. Real-time relevance and personalisation is key. You need to understand your customers, anticipate their needs and engage with relevant communications on the right channels. If you don’t do this, you are losing business and customers.
Mobile marketing isn’t magic. There’s a science to it.
Real-time segmentation, localisation and personalisation of your mobile engagement will help you serve your customers better and boost engagement rates:
- Engagement is 2x higher for segmented campaigns that send dynamic messages.
- Customizing delivery time based on user preference results in an average conversion uplift of 384%.
- Location-based messages convert three times more often.
Achieving the ideal state of mobile engagement can sometimes be a challenge: understanding what is possible, understanding what works for your customer base and executing everyday.
Give us a shout and we will help you map out
- Where you are today
- Where you need to be
- How you get there