We exist for our customers success. We work hard, we deliver results quickly and we fight for them. We measure our performance through our customers’ eyes and keep setting the bar higher. We embrace end-to-end ownership, responsibility and accountability.
We Listen, Understand and Help. We take care of our customers, each other, our organisation and our community. We all succeed and grow together.
We respect others, their values and their perspectives. We continuously learn and adapt. Humility also means doing the research and making decisions based on data and facts.
We put our personality and heart into our work. Everything we do, we do with passion for our clients, our communities and our organisation. We are not afraid to be Human and we never compromise on integrity.
We are dreamers but we are connected to reality. We specialise in rapidly moving from dreams to practical solutions and sustainable growth.
After helping our customers and team grow, our final responsibility is to our shareholders. We must make a sound profit in order to carry out our mission. We must experiment with new ideas. Research must be carried on, innovative programs developed, investments made for the future and mistakes paid for. New equipment must be purchased, new facilities provided and new products launched. Reserves must be created to provide for adverse times.
You will be working as part of a larger engineering team on a support and maintenance projects in the aviation data space. Your day to day activities will include code reviews, refactoring, bug fixes, enhancements and new feature requests. You will be working with front-end and backend systems.
You have a Bachelor or Master in computer Science
You have 3 years of experience in .NET development
You develop in C#, .NET Core
Framework .NET: WPF, ASP.NET, MVC, …
Knowledge of angular and ASP Classic are an asset
This will be a part-time and remote role for someone to join the team and help with client work:
1) Understanding, Clarifying and Tracking tasks
2) Managing and agreeing priorities with the team and customers
3) Reporting on project status: email and meetings
4) Insuring the right people are working on the right things and project profitability
5) Supporting in the creation of project proposals
This will be a part-time and remote role for someone with existing Services Sales experience to join the team and help with Business Development activities:
1) Starting relevant conversations with the right companies
2) Building relationships, identifying and qualifying opportunities
3) Scoping projects with the support of the delivery team and creating proposals
4) Closing Projects and briefing the delivery teams
This will be a part-time and remote role for someone to join the team and help with Consulting activities:
- Working with the delivery team to write project proposals
- Workshops: plan workshops, create the content and deliver the workshop
- Training: Create content and deliver online training course
- Documentation: create presentation and project deliverables
Areas of knowledge could include: Product development, Marketing Automation, Product analytics, Project Strategy, Digital Transformation, …
Get in touch to know more
We are looking for a client facing technical consultant to join our team and help us scale the delivery and integration of Marketing Technology products: Data, Analytics, Marketing Automation (CRM).
You will be responsible for the technical deployment and integration of the marketing technology solutions listed on our partner page.